This solution details the enhancements made to the July 2020 versions of Chintaro. The changes to SQL are at the top, and Access at the bottom.
Chintaro SQL Enhancements
- Total of transactions in file now appears on import screens: visible on both 1 and 2 line screens:
- NZ Insulation details added to Manage Properties screen and saved view of those fields available as template: Useful for reporting on NZ Insulation Statements, the saved view can be selected via Manage Properties > Saved Views > NZ Insulation (Preset). The screen will change to show the presets related only to the Insulation Statements for reporting:
- Manage Owners screen: Postcode and State fields have been added to the Manage Owners screen. Properties> Property Owners:
- NRS Property Source field added: New field NRS Property Source on the Property > Reporting screen for the NRS Asset List report:
- Change of name to CaPMH Data field 'Property Source': Renamed to 'CAPMH Property Source' on the Property> Reporting screen:
- Manage Property Screen - New columns added: CAPMH Property Source and NRS Property Source have been added for managing individual views.
- NRS Report - Date Acquired change: The Year Acquired has been changed to Date Acquired on the Property screen > Reporting section.
- Returned Date on Property closes off Occupancy History on Room: Entering a returned date on the room will close the Occupancy history of the room as at that date.
- New Field of 'Re-let Untenantable' added to Tenancy Screen > Reporting section: Used in NRSCH Reporting, box is automatically ticked when occupancy calculation is run:
Report and Export Enhancements:
- Lease Report added to SQL from Access: Home > Reports & Exports > Exports > Tenancies > Lease Report
System Maintenance Enhancements:
- Security added to 'Rooms' word in Property screen: to prevent certain user roles from being able ton force a change of Room Status.
- SA Rent Statement showing 1899 Date for Tenancy with no payments - fixed, now shows day before Tenancy Start Date.
- Tradespeople Region field was not displaying correctly on the Manage Tradespeople screen. Fixed.
- Tradesperson Trade Types field wasn't displaying correctly. Fixed.
- Export from the Schedule Inspections screen was causing an error #3061. Fixed.
- Scheduled inspections when using PIM were not displaying in the home screen summary correctly. Fixed
- Home> Add maintenance task > select a property was not adding the order number or tenant's details. Fixed.
- Home> Maintenance> open a task> click Tradesperson details> click back arrow or exit to return to the maintenance task was causing an error message #13. Fixed
- Multiple transaction invoice was not showing transactions. Fixed.
- BPay logo and description changed to match ANZ bank requirements.
- Home> Tenancy> highlight a tenant> word merge> select Arrears type merge >Click Word merge Arrears was not merging correctly. Fixed
- Home> System Maintenance> Bulletin Update screen buttons for Change Font and Change Text Colour have been removed. Font properties are now set using the pop-up toolbar. Change Background Colour has been fixed.
- In the event that a property has a room that was VUT for the reporting period, RentArrears will be non-existent, causing the RoomID to be null. This ultimately led to errors when uploading to AHO's portal. Fixed.
- Tenancy Balances screen issues including Rent Balance Accrued, Tenancy Status As At Date and screen filtering for Tenants after As At Date - fixed.
- Home> Audit> View Buffer Account> Export button was causing error #3131. Fixed.
- Search Screen "Best Fit" - Doesn't save. Fixed.
- NRS Compliance Report requires a name change in Chintaro to NRS Asset List as per NRS terminology. Fixed.
- Property Type wrong - should be pulling 'Property Type' from Chintaro, currently using Accomodation Type from the NRS Reporting tab on the property. 'Accomodation Type' is not under NRS reporting. Fixed.
- Rent Rebate Report issue - If the first day of the month and the last day of the month is VUT, the report shows 30/31 days VUT, even though there were other statuses between the two VUT periods. Fixed.
- Error message #3078 when attempting to use Finance> GL Exports> Property Transactions. Fixed.
- Tenancy with All Client Details export issue - fixed (runs in open in excel now only).
- Copied Maintenance Task showing in small window - fixed to show in full screen.
Both Access and SQL NAHA 2020 Reporting Screen