What's new in the September 2022 release?
Modified on: Mon, 19 Dec, 2022 at 2:59 PM
This solution details the enhancements made to the SQL September 2022 version of Chintaro. Patch updates are added to the bottom of this solution.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Occupancy History to show the Start Date as the Online Date of the Room: Rather than Date Entered into the system. Home > Properties > Room > Occupancy History.
- Condition Rating Date editable on Manage Properties screen: Field has been made editable so that users can add the condition rating date straight into Manage Properties field:
- St Pats GL Export added: To be run at Detail level only, and must have template StPatsGLExport.xlsx added to Data\Templates folder to populate as required. New GL set in System Maintenance > Finance > GL Format.
- Monte Cecilia GL Export tweaked: As specification required.
- Xero Export (format 62) - Txn!Comment field: Changed to use the TxnBank!Description field. Finance > General Ledger Exports > Export Transactions GL.
- Manage Tenancy Balances screen - added column for 'Latest Rent Payment Relative': For organisations who charge their tenants for the past week, rather than in advance, the new column will show the latest payment within the last rent charge period. Finance > Tenancy Balances.
- Property Gas, Plumbing, Electrical and Smoke Alarm Safety Checks: Required by Victorian housing providers who manage General Lease and HPF programs, but can be used by any state to record and monitor the regular safety checks required for properties. Click here for more information on Property - Safety Checks:
- Additional reports added to Statutory Reporting Analyser screen: Reports for DCJ (NSW), AHO (NSW), South Australian Quarterly report, THM Report (VIC) and General Lease Report (VIC) added to Statutory Reporting Analyser screen. The data is populated in this section to assist with analysing before report is run. Home > Reports and Exports > Statutory Reporting Analyser
- Times in Schedule Inspections > Time out of numerical order - fixed.
- Payment Arrangements not splitting for payments imported for Vacated Tenants - fixed.
- Payment Arrangements not splitting for Direct Debit payments - fixed.
- 'Transfer' checks removed from VRS8.2 - fixed.
- Larger databases unable to run qxTenancyPPHA - fixed.
- VRS 4.1 & 4.2 showing signs around the opposite way - fixed.
- VRS 4.2 not showing column 'Rent Outstanding' (hidden) - fixed.
- CPaG valuation reporting incorrectly - fixed.
- When 'Mandatory' selected in Forms for cReasonID, did not enforce rule - fixed.
- Inactivated rooms now showing data in SRA - VRS KPM 3.1 and 3.2 - fixed
- Searching by Surname in Manage Client Incomes - Enter Parameter Value message - fixed.
- Unable to send Note via email unless saving first - fixed.
- Error exporting FHL Occupancy Report due to Reason field with too many characters - extended number allowed - fixed.
- Client SMS columns 'Property Name' and 'Housed Status' not populating correctly for vacated tenants - fixed
- Datasheet view for Incomes visible - fixed.
- Carriage returns in Insights files causing data issues in files - fixed.
- Inactive Property information not appearing on Maintenance Task - fixed.
- <CTRL> + S corrupting code database - fixed.
- Able to view Client Incomes as datasheet - fixed.
- Unable to email note from Client screen when adding note - fixed (message added to click Add before emailing).
- Duplicate Households for properties with multiple rooms - fixed.
- Balance as at today accumulating on Vacating Tenancy statements - fixed.
- Returned Date with timestamp adding extra day to occupancy reports - workaround to remove timestamp if extra day included.
- NZ - Bank file imported, if an arrangement exists it is allocating the full rent amount to other - fixed.
- ASL4 not being counted in rent amount for SA Rent Calculator - fixed.
Patch Update 2022.10.20
- Client Email Address added to Tenancy Screen
- Ability to copy Client Note to Property: Extra option added at bottom of screen:
- New Function Added for Tenancy Risk Assessments: Functionality has been added to Chintaro to record tenancy risk assessments. It can be viewed by double-clicking on the chart on the Home screen (see image below). For all details click on solution Tenancy Risk Assessment ***Note: This feature hasn't been released to everyone yet
- Added Property Condition Field to Manage Properties Screen
- Changes to Maintenance Task GL export for MYOB: various changes were made to the export file to contain more detailed information.
- Changes to Owner Trust Ledger Report: the report was taking a long time to run for some organisations, so various changes were made to speed it up (Reports & Exports > Reports > Finance > Owner Trust Ledger).
- Rent, Non Rent and Market Rent Changes Export: New export that has a record for each RoomRate record that is effective between a date range. Includes the the new amount and the previous amount. (Reports & Exports > Exports > Tenancies> Rent/NonRent/Market Rent Charges).
- Changes to Tenancy Balances by Txn Group As At Date Export: Export now includes a column that designates the Active status of the tenant (Reports & Exports > Exports > Tenancies> Tenancy Balances by Txn Group As At Date)
- New Export to show changes in Rent Record: Can select a time period to see changes to rent, market rent, and other charges in Reports & Exports > Exports > Tenancies> Rent/NonRent/Market Rent Changes
- Sort Audit Log with Latest Date on Top: better to have the latest changes at the top for organisations with a large number of changes.
- SRA KPM4.2 Not allowing for negative adjustments - Fixed.
- SRA typos for NRS1.2.3, NRS6.1.5, VRS link - Fixed.
- SRA KPM4.2 Showing all amounts under outstanding rent, even when in credit - Fixed.
- Unable to link primary tenants with an apostrophe in their name - Fixed.
- Records with a timestamp included in the ReportedDate field for KPM10.1 and KPM10.2 not being displayed in SRA - Fixed.
- Not all client income populated in Insights - Fixed.
- Error and slow processing when viewing Manage Processes screen - Fixed.
Patch Update 2022.11.09
- Tenancy Risk Assessments: Now available for public release. Functionality has been added to edit names of the domains. For all details click on solution Tenancy Risk Assessment
- Default sorting adjusted to show newest transactions on top: Finance > Tenancy Transaction Functions > Manage Tenancy Transactions, Finance > Property Transaction Functions > Manage Property Transactions.
Maintenance Manager Enhancements
- Add extra field to Maintenance Manager Export to include AKA name: Property Maintenance > Imports / Exports > Maintenance Manager Export.
- Manage Processes error if saved view included property/tenancy manager - Fixed.
- What's This link on rent calculator screen re-directed to invalid solution - Fixed.
- Property Condition able to be edited from Manage Properties screen - Fixed.
- SRA type for NRS 1.2.3 - Fixed
- Account code missing from MYOB Account Code Maintenance GL Export - Fixed.
- Report too slow to run (Reports & Exports > Exports > Finance > Tenancy Balances (as at date/EOM)Foundation) - Fixed.
- Error sending statements by bulk email - Fixed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.