As of April 2020 there is a new feature in Chintaro, allowing you to name and save multiple views on different screens. The views will be displayed along the top section of the manage screen, such as the Manage Properties screen below:
How to View Different Saved Views
To display a view that has already been saved, click on the drop-down box and select the name of the saved view. The screen will refresh according to the settings of the view.
How to Create a New Saved View
To create a new view follow the steps below:
- Filter and sort the screen with your desired criteria (eg. Properties in a certain program, sorted alphabetically by name)
- Click on the 'Save View' blue button on top of the Saved Views:
- On the save views screen either select an existing view that you would like to update, or enter the name of a new view in the Save As field at the bottom:
- Click the blue 'Save' button at the top.
How to Delete a Saved View
If there is a saved view that you no longer want in the system, follow the steps below:
- Click on the 'Save View' blue button at the top of the screen.
- Highlight the view that you no longer want.
- Click on the Red 'Delete' button at the top. You can delete as many views from this screen as you like.
- Click on the 'EXIT' button once you are finished.