Chintaro Search Screens have functionality that enables you to customise the way the screen looks, so that you can create multiple different views, or reports, for the same screen. These views can be saved just for your own copy of Chintaro, or organisation wide, depending on the preference you set.
Saved Views appear underneath the blue functions on the Manage screens, EG on the Manage Properties screen below:
How to Use Different Saved Views
If there are no previously saved views, the Saved Views field will be blank. Views that have been saved previously are listed in the drop-down in Alphabetical Order.
To force a particular view to the top of the list add the '*' asterisk character to the name of the view.
To display a view that has already been saved, click on the drop-down box and select the name of the saved view. The screen will refresh according to the settings of the view.
How to Create a New Saved View
To create a new view follow the steps below:
- Filter and sort the screen with your desired criteria (eg. Properties in a certain program, sorted alphabetically by name). Please see this article for instructions: Using Search Screens in Chintaro
- Click on the 'Save View' blue button on top of the Saved Views:
- On the save views screen enter the name of a new view in the Save As field at the bottom:
- 'Check this box if you want to save this view as Organisation Wide'
if the view is to be shared with all Chintaro users. Leave the box untick to keep the view for personal use.
- Click the blue 'Save' button at the top
How to Update a Saved View
If you need to make permanent changes to a saved view:
- Use the Saved Views list to select the view that you would like to change
- Filter, sort, add and remove columns as required
- Click on 'Save View' blue button at the top of the screen
- Ensure the view you want to change is highlighted
- Click 'Save'
How to Delete a Saved View
If there is a saved view that you no longer want in the system, follow the steps below:
- Click on the 'Save View' blue button at the top of the screen.
- Highlight the view that you no longer want.
Click on the Red 'Delete' button at the top. You can delete as many views from this screen as you like.
- Click on the 'EXIT' button once you are finished.
How to Delete an Organisation Wide Saved View
If there is an Organisation Wide Saved View that you no longer want in the system, follow the steps below:
- From the Home screen, navigate to System Maintenance > Manage Saved Views
- Select a view with the Username OrgWide
- Click Delete Saved View