This solution details the different ways you can access support and training materials provided by Chintaro:
- The process for getting help from Chintaro Support
- Check the Chintaro Knowledge Base for the answer to your question
- To raise a ticket with Chintaro Support
- The Chintaro Learning Portal
The process for getting help from Chintaro Support
1. Check the Chintaro Knowledge Base for the answer to your question
2. If you have not found the appropriate answer to your question in the Knowledge Base, raise a ticket with Chintaro Support
3. If need help urgently, call Chintaro Support on (AUS) 03 9111 2656 or (NZ) 09 888 9296
Details on how to get help from Chintaro Support are described below.
Check the Chintaro Knowledge Base for the answer to your question
Our online Knowledge Base includes hundreds of articles about how to use Chintaro, how to solve common problems, what to do if you are getting an error message and much more.
If you are in Chintaro, you can access the Knowledge Base from clicking the Knowledge Base button in the Toolbar:
Or by opening the Support page on the Home Screen:
If you are not in Chintaro, click here to be taken to the Chintaro Support Knowledge Base Home Page.
The Chintaro Knowledge Base (where you are now) is made up of Solutions within categories to help you with how to use all the functions within the system. There are a number of ways to access Solutions including the 'How can we help you today' section, which is designed for you to type key words or phrases about what you would like to find. In this example, to find the Solution about adding a new Client to Chintaro, we have typed 'new client' in the search:
When you click on the Solution you wish to view, the page will display the information you're after:
You can also search the Solutions by going to the How to Use Chintaro section, clicking on a category and scrolling through the Solutions related to the category:
To raise a ticket with Chintaro Support
If you are having a problem with Chintaro, we request that you send an email to email@example.com with a detailed description of the problem and a screenshot of the screen you were using.
A detailed description includes:
- What you were doing when the problem happened (EG: What screen you were on, which button you clicked, etc)
- How many people are affected by the problem
- A screenshot of the screen that you were on when you got the problem
The Chintaro Learning Portal
Chintaro Learning is where you enrol in courses to learn how to use Chintaro. You can choose courses specific to your role, or select from a variety of subjects. Users can self register for entire role based courses, or individual modules, to enhance their understanding of Chintaro functionality.
Click here to learn more: Getting Started on Chintaro Learning - a guide for new users