The new Accrued Balance columns can be turned off by going to System Maintenance > Preferences > Finance > Arrears Screen - Include Accrued? and setting this to As Generated Only.
Property Maintenance Enhancements:
- Maintenance Manager Export Screen: New screen added for users that are using Maintenance Manager.
- Delete Inspections functionality added: New button added to the Manage Inspections Screen so that users can delete inspections if required.
After clicking delete, users will be given the option to update the last and next inspection date on both the Tenancy Screen and the Room Details screen if they wish.
- Added a new Bank Format ID for Regional Australia Bank: New format added for customers of Regional Australia Bank called 'Regional Australia Bank'
- MSD Market Rent update screen: NZ Users can now import the file that they receive from MSD with their Rent CPI Review in to Chintaro.
System Maintenance Enhancements:
- Added RCD: Added RCD as a Safety item type under System Maintenance > Reference Tables > Item Type > Safety.
- PIM Export csv file bug. File was not being created properly. Fixed.
- PIM Import on Startup bug. A bug was causing the start up time to be reduced for PIM users. Fixed.