RHP.mdw is the file that controls Chintaro logins. As time goes by, this file can grow and grow. If it grows too large it can reduce performance, so it's a good idea to repair and compact it regularly.
How do I run the repair and compact of the RHP.MDW File?
The easiest and quickest way to repair the RHP.MDW file is to go to your Chintaro\Data folder at a time when all users are completely logged out of the system, find the RHP.MDW, double click to open it and use your normal log in Username and password. Close the database, and the repair and compact will take effect. You will see the database compacting at the bottom of the screen:
This process will repair the database and reduce the size. If this does not reduce the size of your RHP.MDW, you will need to set up a shortcut on your desktop to compact and repair the RHP.mdw file.
NOTE: Before continuing, ensure all users are completely out of Chintaro. You can check this by going into System Maintenance> Current Users. Your name should be the only name in here.
If opening and closing the database doesn't repair the file, you will need to set up a Repair and Compact shortcut of the RHP.MDW
1. Create a copy of your RHP.mdw file called RHP1.mdw in your Chintaro Data Folder
2. Copy your existing Chintaro of RHMDAT repair shortcut and paste the short cut on your desktop.
3. Rename the short cut to 'CHINTARO RHP Repair'.
4. Right click on the CHINTARO - Repair icon and select Properties.
5. You will see the Target field, which will have something like this in it:
5. Take note of what letter is after /wrkgrp. You will need this when entering your target line.
6. Replace what is in the Target Line with the following (in bold), but replace the x at the beginning of the line with the letter after /wrkgrp that you took note of earlier.
x:\CHINTARO\data\rhp.mdw /wrkgrp x:\CHINTARO\data\rhp1.mdw /repair
Running a Repair and Compact
Double click the Chintaro Repair icon, and use your normal log in Username and password. The repair and compact will not take long to run. You will see the database compacting at the bottom of the screen:
When the Repair and Compact has finished, it will close itself, and you will be able to log in to your normal Chintaro icon.
If you have run a Repair and Compact and the issue still persists
Please contact Chintaro Support: firstname.lastname@example.org