Use this method if the latest update hasn't worked properly, which results in error messages.
1. Ask everyone else to log off Chintaro.
2. Go to System Maintenance> Reference Tables> Parameters
3. Scroll down to the bottom until you see UpdateVersion. Change whatever is in the Parm Number column to 6000.
4. Close Chintaro and then open it again. It will take a bit longer than normal to open, but this will ensure the database upgrade is performed again.
5. You can then invite other users to log back into Chintaro