When a Room is showing as Occupied and it should be showing as Vacant Tenantable, you can change the status to Vacant Tenantable manually.
1. From the Home Screen> click Properties in the Toolbar, and double click on the Property to open the record.
3. In the Room Status column, click in the box that is showing as Occupied/Vacant Untenantable:
4. Drop the list down and select Vacant Tenantable (when you double clicked the word Rooms before, this allowed you to change the Room Status drop down list):
5. The Room will now show as Vacant Tenantable:
6. Exit the screen to save the change.
If you are having troubles making the Room 'Vacant Tenantable', please email firstname.lastname@example.org.