TABLE OF CONTENTS
Opening the Connection Window
- Right click on your Connection icon:
- Select Connection Properties in order to open the connection window:
Configuring the Connection
- Select Local resources:
- Click Configure drives:
- Make sure that 'Use all disk drives available' and 'Use also disk drives that I plug in later' are ticked. (Your available drives may differ to this screenshot below):
- Select Ok.
Verifying Changes Were Made
- Connect to Parallels.
- Open windows explorer in Parallels to check that the desired drives are available.
- Look for the Network section and check the available items in tsclient.
- The drives that you see there will be available to you within Chintaro Cloud.
- To ensure that your drives are available each time that you log into Chintaro, please make sure to log off Parallels client correctly: Logging off Chintaro from Parallels Client on your PC.