Chintaro Cloud is a cloud-based version of Chintaro.
This means that your organisation's Chintaro database is held in the Cloud and you can connect to Chintaro from any internet-connected device.
If your existing Chintaro infrastructure is not performing well, Chintaro Cloud might be what you need.
Chintaro Cloud is built on a combination of Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server (database) and uses Parallels Remote Application Server to provide you with the desktop experience. You can read about Parallels RAS here.
If you are an existing Chintaro user, we can arrange a demo version for you (using your Chintaro data) so you can try it out for yourself. Contact us at email@example.com.
Advantages of Chintaro Cloud
- You can access Chintaro anywhere
- No files locally installed
- Office products included
- Updates are applied automatically
- Your data is securely managed and backed up
- Chintaro Cloud is scalable
You can access Chintaro anywhere
Chintaro Cloud allows you to run Chintaro from your laptop, mac or tablet, which means you can have complete access to Chintaro even when you are in the field.
No files locally installed
Chintaro Cloud users will not have any Chintaro databases or files installed on their network or computer.
Office products included
Chintaro Cloud also comes with a copy of Microsoft Office, so you can email and perform all of your Word Merges and Excel exports from Chintaro without needing to have Office on your computer or device.
Updates are applied automatically
No more updates! Whenever the tech team updates Chintaro, Chintaro Cloud will be automatically updated - you will always be using the most current version of Chintaro.
Your data is securely managed and backed up
Chintaro Cloud hosting is provided by Amazon Web Services - experts in providing secure data to organisations all over the world. AWS is ASD Cloud certified. You can read more about their security here.
- Your data will be backed up every night for you. You have no need to worry about data risks.
- Chintaro Support will store your backups for the last seven days, the first day of the month and then the 1st July each year.
- You'll also be able to take additional copies of your backups (if that will help your organisation feel more secure or if you would like to store backups beyond what your licence fee includes.).
Chintaro Cloud is scalable
This means that as you grow the number of tenancies, properties and/or users, Chintaro will continue to work quickly and efficiently.
To learn more about how your organisation can benefit from Chintaro Cloud
Send an email through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03 9111 2656 (AUS) / 09 888 9296 (NZ).