If you have set up a Service or Utilities Charge in a Tenant's Rent Record (i) but when you Generate Rent, the Charge is not showing in the Tenancy Transactions ledger (ii) you will need to ensure you have a System Preference turned on to Generate these charges.
1. Ask your System Administrator to go to the Home Screen> System Maintenance> Preferences> Finance:
2. Go to the Generate Service Fee/Generate Utilities Fee and change the relevant field from No to Yes:
3. Go back to the Tenancy screen of the Tenant with the charge.
4. Double click on the Rent Charge that didn't have the additional Service/Utilities charge. Click Transfer this Transaction then Transfer to Buffer Account.
5. Click Generate Rent.
6. The additional charge will now show in the Tenancy Transactions ledger: