To print a Statement, from the Home Screen, click Tenancies, then Manage Tenancies and double click on the Tenant you want to print the Statement for. The Tenancy screen will open.
- A Client Statement will print a statement showing all transactions (Rent and Non Rent),
- A Rent Statement will print a statement showing only Rent Charges and Payments
- A Non Rent Statement will print a statement showing all Non Rent Charges and Payments (everything in the Tenancy Transactions ledger that is not Rent)
- A SACAT Statement is used for South Australian Chintaro Users only, to take to their State's tribunal
- A NSW Statement will print a statement for New South Wales' Chintaro users only
- A Transaction Group Statement will print an the Transactions that are grouped in to that particular Transaction Group
Enter an Optional Statement Start Date and an Optional Statement End Date if you want to print the statement for a period of time (EG Calendar Year, Last Financial Year, etc.). If you leave these fields blank, you will print all of the Transactions that belong to this particular Transaction Group from Tenancy Transactions ledger from the beginning of the Tenancy.
You are able to enter Optional Statement Text if you would like text to be printed at the end of the Statement that will appear highlighted in yellow. To save time in entering common Statement Texts, default Statement text can be added by your System Administrator, via System Maintenance>Reference Tables> Statement Text.
Select the Optional Note Type as 'Statement'. If you enter Optional Statement Text, this text will default in the Note Text section, and a Note will be created in the Notes section of the Tenancy Record.
Click Continue to view the preview of the Statement: