Each person that uses Chintaro should have their own Username and Password to the system. Please note that only system administrators have permission for creating new users.
To create a new Chintaro User:
1. From the Home Page, click System Maintenance and then click Security. The following screen will appear:
2. Click on the New User tab, and the following screen will appear:
3. Enter a User Name which must be 4 or more letters. Enter a Password in the New Password field, and re-enter the same Password in the Verify section.
4. Click Add
5. If the User Name and Password fields were entered correctly, a message will appear to state that the 'User NAME added successfully. Basic privileges have been set'.
6. Click the User Maintenance tab, and select the new User from the Select User box. If you want to promote the user to more privileges, select the User Role (or Level of access) they require.