As a Chintaro Cloud customer, your data is backed up and stores on our servers. This solution details:
- What data is backed up by Chintaro Support?
- How often does Chintaro Support backup your data?
- Where are our Backups stored?
- We would like Chintaro Support to store more backups for us, is that an option?
What data is backed up by Chintaro Support?
Each Organisation has a main folder in the Chintaro Cloud server that contains their data. Each organisation's folder will look like cORGANISATION (organisation name with a prefix of 'c').
Your organisation's folder contains your database files, code database (chintaroSQLx.accdb), etc. When Chintaro Support take a backup of your data, we back up the entire organisation folder (EG cMDB) which includes any sub folders, including the Client folder (mdb) and the data folder (Data).
Within the Organisations folder (i.e. cMDB) there is the Data folder that contains the database files, templates, Inspection folders and the Downloads folder and this folder is also backed up.
How often does Chintaro Support backup your data?
The Cloud licensing that you have purchased includes the following storage of your backups:
- Backup each Organisations data every night.
- Store each Organisation's backups for the last 7 days.
- After 7 days, store each Organisation's backup for the first day of the month.
- Store 12 months worth of monthly backups for each Organisation.
- After 12 months, only store the Backup for 1st July for every Organisation.
- Continue to store an annual copy for 1st July every year (these ones will not get overwritten).
Where are our backups stored?
Your organisation's backups are stored on on a Chintaro Cloud server. Neither your Organisation nor any other Organisation has access to this folder to ensure that the security of your backups is not compromised. If you would like access to your backup folder to copy the additional backups (beyond what MDB Consulting are storing for you) to your environment please send an email detailing this request to email@example.com.
We would like Chintaro Support to take and store more backups for us, is that an option?
Absolutely. Your Chintaro Cloud licence fee includes the cost to store your backups for the last seven days, monthly and yearly as detailed above. If you would like to purchase additional storage space please get in contact with Chintaro Support.
If you require further assistance from Chintaro Support
Please raise a ticket with Chintaro Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further assistance.