Sometimes you may want to have two screens open at once to help when you performing reconciliations. This solution provides the steps required for SQLx users only.
Ask your IT person to assist you with the following:
1. Go into the directory that contains the chintaroSQLx.accdb file (eg C:\CHINTARO\)
2. Copy the file and rename it to chintaroSQLx2.accdb
3. Copy the existing shortcut you use for Chintaro, referencing the file you just renamed.
4. Have the Chintaro system administrator create a new userid in Chintaro with the same access that you are currently using (Add a new Chintaro user to the System).
5. When you click on the new shortcut created above, login with the new Chintaro userid just created.
For further assistance please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.