Sometimes you may want to have two screens open at once to help when you performing reconciliations. This solution provides the steps required for SQLx users only.
If you have a local installation of Chintaro SQLx:
Ask your IT person to assist you with the following:
1. Go into the directory that contains the chintaroSQLx.accdb file (eg C:\CHINTARO\)
2. Copy the file and rename it to chintaroSQLx2.accdb
3. Copy the existing shortcut you use for Chintaro, referencing the file you just renamed.
5. When you click on the new shortcut created above, log in with the new Chintaro userid just created.
If you are running Chintaro SQLx on the Cloud:
1. Contact Chintaro Support to advise them what you would like to do and for which Parallels Usernames.
2. Have t Chintaro system administrator create a new userid in Chintaro with the same access that you are currently using (Add a new Chintaro user to the System).
3. Once Chintaro Support has finished there will be a new Chintaro Shortcut displayed when you log in to Parallels.
4. When you click on the new shortcut, log in with the new Chintaro userid just created.
For further assistance please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.