This solution details the steps required to move a Chintaro SQLx production database from one server to another.
1. Make sure all users are completely logged off Chintaro, by checking System Maintenance > Current Users.
2. Backup the source Chintaro Database and restore it to a new Database on the target Server (database also called Chintaro).
3. Locate the ChintaroINI.XML file (most likely in \\SERVER\Chintaro\Data) and open it with Notepad.
Alter the connection string to the new server:
Replace each users ChintaroINI.XML file with the new updated copy.
5. Run the scripts found in the zip file on the new database (as normal when updating to the most recent version of Chintaro).
6. Replace all existing copies of ChintaroSQLx.accdb with the new one from the downloaded zip file. When this is first opened (via the existing shortcut), it will connect to the new database.