This solution details the steps required to move a Chintaro SQL production database from one server to another.
1. Make sure all users are completely logged off Chintaro, by checking System Maintenance > Current Users.
2. Backup the source Chintaro Database and restore it to a new Database on the target Server (database also called Chintaro).
3. Locate the rhp.mdw file (most likely in \\SERVER\Chintaro\Data) and open it with Microsoft Access.
Open the usysConnection table and alter the connection string to the new server
5. Run the scripts found in the zip file on the new database (as normal when updating to the most recent version of Chintaro).
6. Replace all existing copies of ChintaroSQLx.accdb with the new one from the downloaded zip file. When this is first opened (via the existing shortcut), it will connect to the new database.