Downloading the latest Centrelink Rates
The latest Centrelink rates and Centrelink Rent Assistance Rates can be downloaded from the bottom of this Solution (CentreLinkSeptember2018.csv & CentreLinkRASeptember2018.xls).
Only 1 Chintaro User needs to update the Centrelink and Rent Assistance Rates. Once it has been updated by 1 person, the change will apply for all Chintaro Users.
Download the attached files and save them somewhere on your network (EG C:\Chintaro\Centrepay Import Files or to your desktop). These files are only temporary.
IF YOU ARE A CLOUD USER YOU DO NOT NEED TO UPDATE YOUR CENTRELINK RATES, CHINTARO SUPPORT DO THIS FOR YOU.
Importing the Centrelink rates in to Chintaro
1. In Chintaro, from the Finance Sub-Menu, click Centrelink Functions and then click Import Centrelink Rates
2. The Import and Process Centrelink Rates screen will open:
3. Click the button to find the Centrelink Rates file
5. When the file is imported, clickto close off the old Rent rates
6. Chintaro will advise you that the New Centrelink Rates have been added:
You have now successfully updated your Centrelink rates and rent assistance rates. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.