The latest Centrelink rates and Centrelink Rent Assistance Rates for all users can be downloaded from the bottom of this Solution (CentreLinkMarch2022.csv & CentreLinkRAMarch2022.xls). Only 1 Chintaro User needs to update the Centrelink and Rent Assistance Rates. Once it has been updated by 1 person, the change will apply for all Chintaro Users.
Download the attached files and save them somewhere on your network (EG C:\Chintaro or to your desktop). These files are only temporary.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Importing the Centrelink rates into Chintaro
- Importing the Rent Assistance Rates into Chintaro
- If You Have Imported the Rates But Received an Error Message
Importing the Centrelink rates into Chintaro
1. In Chintaro, from the Finance Sub-Menu, click Centrelink Functions and then click Import Centrelink Rates
2. The Import and Process Centrelink Rates screen will open:
3. Click the button to find the Centrelink Rates file
5. When the file is imported, clickto close off the old Rent rates
6. Chintaro will advise you that the New Centrelink Rates have been added:
You have now successfully updated your Centrelink rates and rent assistance rates.
If You Have Imported the Rates But Received an Error Message
If you have tried to import the rates but you can't due to an error message, you have imported the wrong file in the screen you're in:
Check the name of the file matches the screen you're importing the file in to. The CentrelinkMarch2022.csv can ONLY be imported into the Centrelink Rates screen, and the CentrelInkRAMarch2022.csv can ONLY be imported into the Rent Assistance Rates screen.