Each year at the end of July, CP&G will send your Organisation an Excel spreadsheet to update your CP&G Debenture Register. You can import this directly into Chintaro.
1. Save the CP&G spreadsheet anywhere on your computer (e.g. Downloads)
2. In Chintaro, from the Home Screen, go to Reports and Exports> SA Reports> CPG Debenture Register Update. The following screen will open:
3. Enter the As at date (Should default to 1 July of current year which will usually be the correct date for valuations of stock.
4. Using the ellipse button, find and select the file that you saved in step 1.
5. Click the Import and Update from CPag.xls button.
6. Your Properties will then be updated.