- Are you looking for a meaningful role in a company that’s making a difference?
- Do you want to be involved with one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading social housing management solution providers?
- If so, then we’d love you to join our energetic and growing team who help make social housing management easier.
About Our Company
MDB Consulting, the creators of Chintaro, has grown to become the leading provider of management solutions within the social and community housing sector in Australia and New Zealand. For over 20 years, we’ve been developing software that empowers tenancy and property managers in the social, affordable, community and disability housing sectors to deliver consistent, high quality housing services, while helping to alleviate the burden of market challenges, skills shortages and ever-increasing government regulations.
Chintaro is a dynamic, purpose-built housing software program developed with valuable input from Australian and New Zealand tenancy and property managers. This system helps them to efficiently handle the most pressing and everyday challenges including:
• Asset Management: forecast, cyclical and responsive maintenance, work orders
• Tenancy Management: records and case management, communicate with tenants
• Financial Management: arrears, exporting and reporting, interfaces with accounting packages
• Reporting: statutory, regulatory and internal
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support and Training Officer to provide world-class technical support for our software product for both new and existing clients. The successful candidate will be ideally located in Melbourne. The Customer Support and Training Officer is responsible for solving/identifying technical and software issues, installing software, answering support calls and managing customer expectations. Support tasks may include configuring on-premise/hosted installations of Chintaro, answering basic software application questions, documenting issues/bugs and assisting customers with any technical issues.
This role is predominantly client-facing so proper representation of Chintaro and MDB Consulting, as well as industry and software knowledge is paramount.
Key accountabilities include:
• Providing front-line technical support to customers by answering calls and emails as well as holding virtual meetings, with a focus on customer satisfaction and fast response times
• Reviewing cases for technical complexity and making recommendations to second level technicians for escalation
• Providing end-user training, both online and in person, across Australia and New Zealand
• Logging all reported bugs/feature requests in the project management database (Wrike)
• Managing the technical aspects of new customer set-up including installation in a local or hosted environment
• Contributing to customer support documentation, training videos and training course material
• Documenting workarounds and one-off procedures for communication with customers.
• Assisting with software testing, helping with project management, and/or maintaining systems and services in the office or cloud environments.
• Contributing to additional projects as required.
At least 2 years’ experience in a similar customer support role.
The following experience is advantageous, but not essential:
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple competing tasks
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to solve technical problems
• Basic understanding of database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server and Access databases
• Basic knowledge of networking and IT infrastructure
• Current driver’s licence
• Self-motivated team player who thrives on new challenges in an evolving environment.
• Keen desire to learn
• Punctual and reliable
• Ability and willingness to travel throughout Australia and New Zealand, often to rural and remote locations Education
• A Certificate IV in Assessment & Training is desirable, but not essential.
If this opportunity sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, or call us on 03 9111 2656 for more information.