This solution details what Chintaro have in the pipeline for development of the next major release. All enhancements will be included in both the MS Access and SQL versions unless stated otherwise.
Patch updates of Chintaro will now be called Year.Month.Date and are planned to be released each month - usually around the 15th, or as close to this date as possible. Delays in releases are mostly due to the extensive testing we undertake before the version is released.
The enhancements in this Solution are what we have scheduled for that month's release. These are subject to change. We review all requests and suggestions weekly to determine if each one will be able to be developed and tested in that version, or if they need to be allocated to the next month's version.
Please note, bug fixes are excluded from the enhancements in this solution but will be included in the Release Notes.
- Add a Client's Tenancy History tab to both the Client and Tenancy Screen: As a minimum, it should show the Primary Tenant, Address, Start Date, End Date, ID, and double clicking opens that Tenancy.
- Add Assets to Centrelink Confirmation eServices download to be included on Client screen
- Field for '# Pets' to be included on Client Screen, Client Search Screen
- Field for 'Band' to be included in Client Search Screen
- Change coding of Bond Transactions screen: To allow for transactions other than Bond Payment, Bond Refund to allow for transactions such as 'security deposit' to be included.
Property and Maintenance Enhancements:
- Add Owner Notes and Related Links for Owners
- Add Tenancy History to a tab on the Property screen: As a minimum, it will show the Primary Tenant, Address, Start Date, End Date, ID, and double clicking opens that Tenancy.
- Lock Reported Date, Scheduled Start Date and Actual Completion Date on Maintenance Task: to prevent backdating of Maintenance completed dates.
- New field on Maintenance Task > Schedule so users can identify work orders from a brief description rather than the Instructions field: I.e. "Blocked Toilet"
- Extra fields to be added for Property leases: EG Agent information (owners), Term, Commencing Date, Option to Renew, Rental Amount + GST, etc.
- Ability to tick/untick active box for Inventory Items screen: Eliminating the need to open the item to inactivate.
- Add ability to search by order number on Manage Forecast Maintenance, Manage Inventory Items, Maintenance Task screen (cut down version)
- NZ Insulation Statements: To include several fields to Chintaro to enable New Zealand Chintaro users to populate the compulsory insulation statements for new Tenancies.
- NRSCH Reporting Requirements
- Development of KPI Report: To give users a Key Performance Indicators report on individual performance on Tenancy and Maintenance workers.
- Bond Balances Report to include Program, Tenancy Status and Bond Registration fields: To be made available as an export also.
- Current Weekly Rent charge to be added to Accrual Charges and Rent/Non Rent Payment Summary report
- OCHT Export for Program Tracking: Specific for 1 NZ Chintaro user.
- NAHA Export for the Salvation Army: Similar to NAHA complete but includes more fields.
- Preference to suppress fields on Tenancy Statements and add organisation logo: Preference will be added so users can suppress fields on statement that are not useful (EG Balance As At Day Before Tenancy Start Date) and add Organisation Logo.
- Preference for 'Arrears Grace Period': The grace period is to affect whether or not a tenancy shows in arrears (EG once the rent has been charged, the tenant is not in arrears until the 7th day when their rent falls due). This will be added to Tenancy Status and the Arrears Management screen.
- Household and Property alerts to be included to Manage Tenancies and Tenancy Details screens
- Rent Calculator modification: Several and varied improvements including ability to see CRN on Rent Calculator, assessing rent at 28%, etc.
- Request to be able to calculate rent as at a particular date: For example, when calculating rent with future dated Market Rent amounts.
We are also designing how we would incorporate NDIS functionality into Chintaro for Disability Accommodation Providers. If this applies to your organisation please have a look at our draft design and get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any suggestions or feedback. Link: Design for NDIS requirements and functionality in Chintaro