Downloading the July 2017 Centrelink Rates for SA
The latest Centrelink rates can be downloaded from the bottom of this Solution for SA Users (CentreLinkJuly2017.csv).
NOTE: Only 1 Chintaro User needs to update the Centrelink Rates. Once it has been updated by 1 person, the change will apply for all Chintaro Users.
Download this file and save them somewhere on your network (EG C:\Chintaro\Centrepay Import Files or to your desktop). This file is only temporary.
Importing the July 2017 Centrelink rates for SA in to Chintaro
1. In Chintaro, from the Finance Sub-Menu, click Centrelink Functions and then click Import Centrelink Rates
2. The Import and Process Centrelink Rates screen will open:
3. Click the button to find the Centrelink Rates file
5. When the file is imported, clickto close off the old Rent rates
6. Chintaro will advise you that the New Centrelink Rates have been added:
You have now successfully updated your Centrelink rates. Please contact email@example.com for further assistance.