Chintaro offers training that is tailored to suit your organisation’s needs. The training packages, along with costs, are explained below.
Standard Training costs $2000 plus travel expenses* and includes:
- Online needs analysis workshop which enables us to design the most appropriate training package for your organisation
- Onsite training – up to 1 day
- Online follow-up sessions (if required)
* Travel expenses may include, but are not limited to:
- Flights (if applicable)
- Accommodation (if applicable)
- Taxi fares (if applicable)
- Parking (if applicable)
- Mileage (if applicable)
- Additional $100 per diem (to cover meals and other incidentals)
Comprehensive Training costs $3500 and includes:
- Your choice of online or onsite needs analysis workshop which enables us to design the most appropriate training package for your organisation
- Onsite training – up to 2 days
- Online follow-up sessions
We also have a number of free resources available to complement your training such as:
The Online Training Portal is a free service for all Chintaro users. It consists of several courses designed for new or inexperienced users and includes role specific courses (Tenancy Course, Property Management Course, etc). Learn more about the Online Training Portal here.
We have many detailed Solutions on our Knowledge Base (Online User Manual). Here you can search by keyword or browse through solutions nested beneath a specific topic for detailed step by step written procedures and videos teaching you the many functions of Chintaro. This is an excellent resource for all Chintaro users, no matter how experienced they might be.