NOTE: There are a number of steps in the Inspections process. When you are finished reading this Solution, you will need to click the blue hyperlink at the bottom of the screen to work your way through each step.
There are 2 main types of inspections in Chintaro:
1. Scheduled Inspections that are scheduled to repeat on a regular timeframe (eg once a year, twice a year, etc.), and
2. Ad Hoc Inspections that are one off inspections that can be created any time, but do not repeat.
The Inspections functions in Chintaro are designed to be used in conjunction with a third party Property Inspection provider app, from Property Inspection Manager. The Property Inspection Manager (PIM) app is available for the iPad. The Inspections functions in Chintaro can be used without the PIM app.
The steps for completing inspections are as follows:
1. Set up Inspections Parameters and Preferences in Chintaro and PIM
2. Schedule Inspections in Chintaro
3. Upload Scheduled Inspections data to the PIM website
4. Conduct the Inspection at the Property using the PIM app (not covered in this User Manual)
5. Import the completed Inspections data from the PIM app in to Chintaro
6. Review the Inspections in Chintaro