At times, a Bank Statement or Centrepay file will be imported twice and you need to delete the batch. Deleting a batch will reverse the import, and remove each of the individual transactions that were processed on to the Tenancy Transactions Ledgers.
1. To delete a Batch Centrepay/Bank Statement in Chintaro, from the Finance Sub-Menu, click Bank Functions and then click Batch Maintenance .
2. The Batch Maintenance screen will open. All Centrepay and Bank Statement imports will appear in this screen:
3. To delete a batch you have imported, click the grey box on the left hand side of the screen to highlight the row (as above).
4. Click the Delete Batch button
5. A warning will appear advising that this process will delete records from the Bank Account and the Tenancy Transactions ledger. Click Yes to continue.
6. Clicking Yes will delete the batch and remove all transactions from the Tenancy Records.