If you have set up cyclical Maintenance on an Inventory Item and you no longer want a Maintenance Task created on a cyclical basis, you can stop the Maintenance Task from being created from the Inventory Item screen.
1. Find the Property with the cyclical Maintenance Task from the Manage Properties Search Screen.
2. Click the Inventory button at the top of the Property Record.
3. Find the Inventory Item that the Cyclical Maintenance Task is linked to. Double click on the Inventory Item to open the record.
4. In the Inventory Item screen, remove the Maintenance Cycle and First Maintenance fields, by highlighting the data in the fields and pressing <DELETE> on your keyboard.
5. The fields will now be empty:
6. Exit the record to save the changes, and the Maintenance Task will no longer be created for the Inventory Item.